Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Falling Under By Jasinda Wilder

**** REVIEW ****

 

Falling Under  By Jasinda Wilder

A standalone, sequel novel to the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling Falling Into You.

My name is Colton Calloway. You've heard part of my story, but it turns out there's more. My little girl, Kylie, is all grown up. Seventeen, beautiful, and talented, just like her mother. And just like Nell, my daughter seems to have fallen for a bad boy, one with a lot of darkness and a lot of secrets.

*  *  *

You thought you knew the whole story. You thought it was over. Happily ever after for everyone.

You were wrong.

My name is Oz Hyde, and you’ve never met me. I’m part of the story, too, but I’m an aside, a quick line or two you’d all but forgotten about. Well guess what? I’ve got my own story to tell.

Buckle up, ‘cause this is gonna be a hell of a bumpy ride.



 

***** Review *****

I just finished reading "Falling Under" by Jasinda Wilder. I was as good as I thought it would be, if not better. I Loved "Falling into You" and fell in love with Colt. I love that Wilder took a different route and fast forward to give us Colts daughters story. Not only did she give us a good storyline, she included Colts point of view too! She gave us a look into how Nell and Colts life has turned out. She gave us a parents perspective point on raising their daughter that was awesome and different. Although, she included characters from previous books there was a great balance.
Therefore, I give it ***5 STARS*** It is a great series, to which I hope we get a Book 4.
 

 


 

Falling Under By Jasinda Wilder

 
 
 

Falling Into You (book1)

http://www.amazon.com/Falling-Into-You-Jasinda-Wilder-ebook/dp/B00BUPMC8C/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=04AJ58SW26M8KWF5YDQN

Falling Into Us (book 2)

http://www.amazon.com/Falling-Into-Us-Jasinda-Wilder-ebook/dp/B00DIJMJKO/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=12F652Z7K7B2PY5TE7KN

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment